- Identify whether the person in front of you read the message on WhatsApp
- Even if Blue Tick is off, there will be no problem
- Here are some simple tips
When this feature is turned off, the blue colored message does not appear in the message, so it is not possible to guess whether the person has viewed your message. But, today we are going to tell you how to know if you have seen the message even after turning off the blue tick through some tips. See tips
Know whether the message is read or not
1. First of all open WhatsApp and send a message to the person you want to talk to.
2. Please wait while the message is sent. Make sure the person has turned off the blue tick.
3. It is also necessary that if there are two gray ticks on the message, these two ticks mean that the person in front is on the internet and the message is also received.
4. Even after a long time, if your message doesn’t get a blue tick, now you have to use this trick.
5. All you have to do is send a voice message to let the person know if they are ignoring you.
6. No need to say anything in a voice message. After sending this voice message, you will see a gray mic icon on it. These signs will remain there until the person in front hears the message.
7. As soon as the recipient hears that voice message, the color of the gray mic will change to blue.
8. With the help of this trick, it will be easy to know whether the person in front is replying or ignoring you.