Sleep Disorders: Since childhood, we have been hearing that Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Knowing this theory, most people do the exact opposite. Meaning nowadays people sleep less and wake up more. Whatever be the reason, it affects our overall health. We cannot understand why this is happening. What are the reasons behind this, which are forcing us to change the direction overnight.
- According to research, the most common reason behind sleeplessness is stress. Due to stress, the level of cortisol which is a stress hormone increases in the body. Due to this, the body is not able to remain in a state of rest and the brain remains active, due to which it becomes difficult to sleep.
- Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder, due to which either you do not get enough sleep or you feel tired even after complete sleep.
- Research suggests that chronic dehydration can also cause sleeplessness. Meaning, not consuming the proper amount of fluid throughout the day is also the reason for not sleeping.
- Insomnia is a sleep disorder that can make you sleepy at night and feel tired throughout the day.
- Sleep is completely disturbed due to excessive consumption of caffeine. It increases the adrenal hormone in our body, due to which we become active and energetic again. So reduce the consumption of tea and coffee.
- In today’s time mobile phones cannot be ignored. But it is also true that watching a mobile phone for a long time leads to less sleep at night and then one feels tired throughout the day.
- Sitting and working throughout the day also affects your sleep. Due to which you feel lethargic and tired throughout the day.
- According to studies, exercising at night has a bad effect on your heart rate, which is the main reason for disturbing your sleep cycle.
- Working out at night releases stress hormones and if you are working out in the gym, then the bright light shining here prevents the production of melatonin ie sleep hormone, due to which you are unable to sleep.
- A comfortable environment is essential for a healthy sleep, but room temperature also disturbs your sleep. Therefore, keep in mind that the temperature of your bedroom should be normal, so that you can get deep sleep.
- Involuntary snacking at bedtime can alter your ability to produce sleep hormones, leading to sleep disturbances as well as distracted attention.
read this also :-
Why do people cry while sleeping at night, know how to solve the problem
These effects fall on the body if you take less than 5 hours of sleep, can be victims of serious diseases
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator