Protein For Health: Often children have a lot of trouble in eating and drinking. Some children do not like the taste of lentils and vegetables at all. No matter how hard they try, they do not eat pulses and vegetables. In such a situation, the mother remains worried about the growth of the child. Protein is very important for the physical and mental development of the child. A growing child must be given a diet rich in protein. Protein is also essential for keeping the body healthy and growing tall.
Protein makes new cells in the body and helps in repairing cells. Protein helps to keep hair, skin, bone, nails, muscle, cells healthy. If your child does not eat pulses and vegetables, then you can make up for the lack of protein in the body with these foods.
You will get rich protein from these things (Protein Natural Food Source)
- Soybean- Soybean is also a good source of protein. 36.9 grams of protein is found in about 100 grams of soybean. You can meet your daily protein requirement from soybeans.
- Desi cheese- To meet the deficiency of protein, you should include cottage cheese in your diet. You can also eat khoya, skimmed milk. You can eat paneer for breakfast every day.
- egg- For protein, you must also include eggs in the diet. Eggs are the best source of protein. Many other essential nutrients and vitamins are found in eggs.
- milk- Protein is found in abundance in milk. You must include milk in your diet. About 3.6 grams of protein is found in 100 grams of milk. Therefore, by drinking a glass of milk daily, the deficiency of protein in the body can be fulfilled.
- Dry Fruits- You can also eat cashews and almonds for protein. A lot of protein is found in dry fruits. You can have cashew almonds in breakfast or snacks.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Also read: Health Tips: What Is Tomato Flu Disease Spreading In Children? Know the symptoms and prevention
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator