Coronavirus cases in World: The fear of corona virus remains in the people. Millions of people are getting infected every day due to corona virus. Experts are being advised to apply a mask to protect against the corona virus. However, people also start being careless about applying masks. Along with this, people are also less aware of using masks properly.
Coronavirus: Was the plant to eliminate corona found in the Himalayas? Claims to be effective in treating covid infection
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has given many suggestions regarding the use of masks. According to them, if you use a mask all day, then it should not be worn again. Such a mask can prove to be harmful. Along with this, the mask should be such that it covers the mouth completely.
Covid-19: Keep these ‘5A’ rules of the Health Ministry in mind, Corona will stay away
How to use mask
- If you have worn the mask for a while and it has not got moisture, then it can be used again.
- If the mask has a cut or has become loose, do not use it. It’s not worth using.
- The mask should fit snugly on the face. Wearing a mask that is too big or too small will not help.
- Keep more than one mask and keep changing the mask from time to time.
- Hands must be washed with soap after taking off the mask.
- When you take off the mask, take off the elastic of the mask. Do not touch the mask with the mouth part.
- If you are sneezing or coughing while wearing a mask, then this mask should not be used again.
- If the mask is to be used again, then it should not be kept in the pocket or on the table. Keep it folded in a paper bag.
- If there is moisture in the mask, then it should not be used. Only dry masks should be used again.
- Do not wear loose and unfit masks. Also, do not re-use dirty masks.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator