- With the help of these tips you can solve the problem of WhatsApp camera.
- Check camera access in settings.
- Problems can be solved by clearing WhatsApp cache.
Read: WhatsApp’s new feature coming soon, not everyone can see the status; Learn the details
Restart the smartphone
If WhatsApp’s camera is not working properly, restart your smartphone. This will make WhatsApp work properly.
Check camera access
WhatsApp’s camera often does not open due to lack of access. In that case, go to Settings and check the camera access. Follow these steps for camera access –
- Go to settings.
- Then tap on App & Notifications.
- Now go to Permission and click on Camera option.
- This will give access to the camera and the WhatsApp camera will work properly.
Clear WhatsApp Cache
If WhatsApp’s camera is not working, you can clear the cache. Follow these steps to clear the cache –
- Go to the settings of the smartphone.
- Click on App & Notifications here.
- Now go to WhatsApp.
- Now click on Storage and cache.
- After doing so, the cache will be cleared.
- Now your camera will open in WhatsApp.
If the camera does not work even after restarting the phone, delete and reinstall WhatsApp. This will fix the problem automatically. Now you can easily use WhatsApp camera.
Read: Caution! You also got a message on WhatsApp to win Rs 6,000? Avoid click-sharing, otherwise damage will occur
Read: New color variant of Vivo V21 smartphone launched in India, see price-features
Read: Realme GT NEO 2 smartphone launched in India with powerful features, find out the price