Covid-19: The new variant of Kovid-19, Omicron, is spreading very fast, due to which the epidemic has reached the most dangerous stage. That is why it is important that you keep yourself healthy and also take precautions to protect against Kovid-19. At the same time, one of the most important things that you use daily is your mobile phone. Along with the hands, the cleanliness of the mobile is also very important. But while cleaning or sanitizing the smartphone, you will have to take many precautions. In such a situation, here we will tell you how to clean the smartphone. Apart from this, how can you keep yourself safe? Let’s know.
Keep these things in mind before sanitizing the phone-
- Your phone screen is very delicate. So the thing to note is to always use a lint-free microfiber cloth to avoid any scratches.
- You should never use window cleansers or cleaning solvents on your smartphone and tablet. This can damage your device.
- Never spray any solvents directly on your screen. According to Apple, the iPhone has a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic, oil-resistant coating. Cleaning chemicals can spoil them over time. However, if your device has a screen guard protector, it will not affect the coating of your screen.
- Make sure your smartphone has a screenguard before using an alcohol-based solution.
The process of sanitizing the smartphone properly-
- Turn off the device. Do not leave it on while sanitizing or disinfecting.
- Use a lint-free microfiber cloth from left to right and top to bottom to wipe dirt off the screen.
read this also
Health Tips: These vegetables will protect against Omicron, immunity will also be strong
Omicron Symptoms: Headache is also a symptom of Omicron, identify this way
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator