Covid-19: After being hit by Coronavirus, even a healthy patient has become a victim of serious diseases. The dosage of the medicine given during Kovid also affects other parts of the body. Such as hair fall, joint pain, exhaustion, effect on lungs. At the same time, during or after recovering from Kovid, people’s hearts are being affected. At the same time, those who are already heart patients who have undergone bypass surgery, it has had more impact on them. At the same time, the effect of Kovid is also being seen on the hearts of the youth. Those who are completely safe from heart are also facing heart attack. In such a situation, we will tell you here how you should take care of your heart in the era of Kovid-19.
The connection of Kovid-19 and the heart- People recovering from Kovid have started having problems in breathing, chest pain, weakness, increase or decrease in pulse rate. In such a situation, you also need to take care of your heart.
Recognize the symptoms of heart risk in Kovid-19 patients like this-
- chest heaviness
- difficulty breathing
- sudden dizziness
- to sweat
Why is the complaint of heart attack increasing in Kovid-19 patients?
- Chest pain, blood clotting can be a reason. Due to which the complaint of heart attack is coming to the fore,
- Cardiac arrest can also occur if there is trouble in breathing.
- Rapid heartbeat in covid patients.
Take care of heart like this-
- Take heart medicine at the right time
- Quit the habit of smoking and alcohol.
- Include green vegetables in your diet, eat seasonal fruits.
- Do not let there be a shortage of water in the body.
- Don’t rest all day. Do yoga or exercise too.
Covid-19: Patients of Kovid-19 living in isolation, follow the diet like this, they will be healthy soon
Covid-19: If you see these symptoms in the body, then understand that immunity has decreased, increase immunity in this way during Kovid-19
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator