Covid-19: Coronavirus has once again troubled people. This time the new variant of corona, Omicron Variant, has troubled people. Many types of symptoms are seen in people infected with Omicron. Which you should not ignore even by forgetting. Symptoms such as headache, weakness, sore throat, sore throat, burning eyes are seen while taking Omicron. Along with this, fever is also a symptom of Omicron. In such a situation, if the patient has fever for 3 days, then it should not be ignored. Rather, the doctor should be contacted immediately. Let us tell you here that if you have fever, then what should you take care of. Let us know.
These people are more at risk- According to the cases that have come up now, people above 60 years and children up to 19 years are at less risk of infection. At the same time, people in the age group of 20 to 30 are more at risk. Along with this, people of 40 to 50 years are also more prone to this infection.
Keep these things in mind-
- If you are having fever for 2 consecutive days, then you should also check the oxygen level of your body. For this, check the oxygen at 8-8 hours.
- At the same time, after 6 minutes of walking, if the oxygen level falls below 94 or becomes less than 3 percent, then be alert.
- Before taking fever medicine, make a chart by measuring fever three or four times.
- Consult a doctor if fever is more than 103 degrees.
- Adults should use a budesonide inhaler with the help of a spacer for 10 days if fever persists for 3 days.
- Get admitted somewhere if there is continuous fever for 5 days, sore throat, diarrhoea, shortness of breath.
Also read- Omicron Variant: This symptom of Omicron comes first, people who have been vaccinated are also getting infected
Disclaimer: Method described in this article, Methods and claims are not confirmed by ABP News. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator