Weight Gain: Lifestyle plays an important role behind weight gain. Lack of nutritious food in the diet and sedentary lifestyle leads to weight gain. Overeating has also been known to cause weight gain over a long period of time. However, this increase in weight is usually not the result of overeating but rather more calories consumed in a day. The good thing is that we may be able to stop the weight gain on our own. But for this, minor changes will have to be made in diet or physical activity.
Minor changes that prevent weight gain
James Hill, an American expert on obesity, first proposed it in 2004 to help people control their weight, calling it the ‘small changes approach’. The use of small changes approaches in weight control has been tested by many researches. Researchers found that a difference of 1 kg over a period of 8 to 14 months was statistically significant. Although the modest changes approach proved effective for preventing weight gain, it did not prove effective for weight loss. Must know about the successful technology used in the test. These techniques or changes are not very heavy but can be easily adopted while remaining normal in your life.
- Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way. It may take 10-15 minutes more to reach you and it can help you burn up to 60 calories.
- Use a spoonful of olive oil while cooking. There are a little over 100 calories in a tablespoon of olive oil, so using less can be a way to overlook the extra calories.
- If you have a box full of sweets or a whole sweet, leave half for tomorrow. For example, just half a KitKat can reduce you by about 120 calories.
- Attend phone calls while walking. You can opt for 30 minutes by joining the phone call while walking.
- Avoid sweeteners. Staying away from cakes, biscuits and other sweets can easily help you cut the extra 100-200 calories.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Hair Care Tips: Use Homemade Shampoo To Avoid Baldness, Learn How To Make It
Breakthrough Covid-19 Infection: Drug use may increase the risk of Kovid-19 breakthrough infection
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator