- Vaccines across the country from May 1, 2021
- Citizens who have completed 18 years are eligible for vaccination
- Learn how to register and make an appointment
Read: Corona’s second wave; All the employees of ‘Ya’ company will work from home
Here’s how to register for the Corona Vaccine. Here’s how to book your appointment and download the vaccine certification.
Register for Covid 19 vaccine
1. First you have to go to www.cowin.gov.in. After that you have to enter your mobile number in this place. OTP will come to your registered mobile number. Enter it and click on the Verify button.
2. After registering on this website you will be brought to Registration of Vaccination. Here you have to fill in the photo ID type, photo ID proof number, name, date of birth, gendarme and other details. Then click on the Register button. You will be sent all the required details via SMS. Check all the details. Here you will be given Beneficiary Reference ID. Save it.
Read: Whatsapp will now turn pink Don’t click on this viral message, otherwise ….
3. You can share this account with 3 people. To do this, you need to click on the Add More button at the bottom of the Account Details page. Just like you filled in the details. You just have to enter the details.
4. To find your nearest center you need to go to www.cowin.gov.in and scroll down. At this point you will see a map and dialog box. In it you have to enter details like place, address, location etc. then tap on go button.
5. To schedule an appointment, you need to go to the Account Details page. After that you have to go to the calendar icon. You can then click on the Schedule Appointment button. After doing so you will be taken to the book appointment on the vaccination page. On this page you can choose the option of Vaccination Center as per your choice.
Read: Jio’s Rs 399 plan, up to 75 GB of data, Netflix and Prime Video for free
6. When you choose the center. At that point you will see the slot. Accordingly, select the slot. Then click on the book button. This will open the Appointment Confirmation page. Check all the details thoroughly and click on confirm button. Then get vaccinated at your scheduled time.
7. You have to go to cowin.gov.in to download the Covid 19 vaccine certificate. Besides, you can also go to Aarogya Setu app. After going to the Health Bridge app, Covin will have to go to Tap. After that you have to go to Vaccination Certificate option. After that you have to enter the Beneficiary Reference ID then click on Get Certificate button. The certificate will include name, date of birth, beneficiary reference ID, photo ID, name of the vaccine, name of the hospital.
8. To download the certificate from CoWin website you need to go to https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/vaccination-certificate. Then the Beneficiary Reference ID has to be entered. Then you have to download the certificate by tapping on the search button again.
Read: Post photo of Covid-19 vaccine and get Rs 5,000, government is giving reward
Read: 30,000 units of this smartphone sold in just 1 minute, find out why there is so much demand