- Recover Deleted Messages on WhatsApp Recover
- WhatsApp has not brought any new feature for this
- For this you have to take the help of third party app
Read: Jalmi of Realmy’s ‘Ya’ phone, sold more than Rs 113 crore in 10 seconds
When you shift to a new smartphone. At that time you don’t get access to all your old WhatsApp texts, media files and photos. So we often get frustrated. If you want to get rid of all these problems, we will tell you a simple method. WhatsApp backs up chats by default every day at 2 p.m. Unless you manually change your settings.
Read: You won’t get such ‘offers’ again, ‘bumper discount’ on TV models from 32 inches to 65 inches
If you are not switching to a new phone, but some WhatsApp chats have been accidentally deleted by you, they can be reinstalled. Follow these steps.
1. Open WhatsApp to turn on chat backup. Go to settings. Go to chat. Tap on Chat Backup.
2. You can set the frequency of your chat backup with Never, Daily, Weekly or Monthly option. You can store backups manually.
3. In addition, if you want to use an Android smartphone, you must select a Google Account. From there the backup is stored.
4. Go to WhatsApp for iPhone users. Then go to Chat, then go to the internal settings of Chat Backup. Select Auto Backup Frequency at this point. Use backup. You can manually back up to iCloud.
Do this to restore deleted messages
For this you need to set the chat backup option of WhatsApp account to Daily. It will be easier to restore. Because your chats are regularly backed up. If you want to switch to a new smartphone, you have to recover the deleted WhatsApp messages while deleting the WhatsApp account.
Read: Big news for Geo users, Reliance signs agreement with Airtel for customer benefit
Before switching to a new smartphone, first download WhatsApp from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Login to your WhatsApp account by entering your phone number. Then verify the number through OTP. You will have the option to restore all your WhatsApp chats. Click on Restore option. Then all the old deleted WhatsApp messages will be restored in your new smartphone.
Read: Alerts to all customers from SBI, ‘These’ mistakes can be costly
Read: Great offer! Unlimited calling for Rs 197, 360 GB data, 1800 SMS free
Read: Shock! This is because LG has permanently shut down the smartphone business