The e-commerce site Flipkart will get a big discount on the Samsung Galaxy S20 + launched earlier this year. Customers can buy this phone for Rs 49,999. The sale will be open for Flipkart Plus members from October 15. For the rest of the customers, it is starting from October 16. These powerful devices are priced at Rs 49,999 in the Big Billion Days Sale. You are getting a flat discount of Rs 28,000 on this device. Also the phone can be bought at an even lower price.
Read: Vivo V20 price of 44MP front camera unveiled, launching on October 13
This is how you get a discount
The company is offering a big discount on this Samsung phone launched in February. With the new upgrade plan, Samsung Galaxy S20 + can be purchased for only Rs 35,198. This phone is priced at Rs 83,000. A special offer is being offered in this cell on this phone. 70% discount is being given on this phone from Samsung. You can also use this phone for one year and then buy a new phone by exchanging it next year. You can also keep the phone with you for the remaining 30%.
Read: Whatsapp has got tremendous new features, instant update app
Features of the phone
This phone can be purchased in this cell for the whole year by paying only Rs. 35,198 with your credit card or credit card EMI option. If you want to keep this phone with you after a year, you will have to pay the remaining Rs 14,801. Flagship phones can perform well for two to four years. This phone has a 6.7 inch Infinity-O display. Exynos 990 processor comes with 8 GB RAM. The phone has a 64MP quad rear and 10MP front camera. This phone has a 5,000mAh battery with 25 watts fast charging.
Read: Reliance Jio’s great plans, get 112 GB data, unlimited calls
Read: Samsung Galaxy F41 Launched With Stunning Features, Find Out The Price
Read: 5 cameras and 5,020mAh battery Redmi’s phone cell today, find out the price
Read: Two cheap OnePlus phones are coming, will be launched this month, find out the details