- WhatsApp’s abandonment trick.
- Even if the blue tick is off, you will know whether the message has been read or not.
- Knowing you can send voice notes.
Read: Reliance Jio’s cheapest plan, 1000 GB data and unlimited calling for less than Rs 200
What is WhatsApp Blue Tick feature?
This feature lets you know if the person in front has read the message. After sending the message, one grade tick means message send, two grade ticks mean receive and when both ticks turn blue, it means that the person in front has read the message.
However, many users turn off this feature. However, you can find out if your message has been read with a simple trick.
Find out if the message has been read
- First of all, open the WhatsApp Chat of the person to whom you want to send the message.
- If you don’t know if you’ve read the message before, send a voice note instead of a message now.
- After sending the voice note, a green mic will appear near your profile photo. This green color will change only after the person in front plays the voice note.
- After the person in front plays the voice note, the mic will change to green and turn blue. In addition, the gray tick will also appear in blue.
If the mic turns blue, you will notice that the person in front has read the message.
Read: Show smartphone hackers the way out, get rid of hacking, use simple tricks
Read: BharatPe will soon fill 100 vacancies for various posts, see details
Read: Amazon app quiz: Win Rs 25,000 by answering these 5 questions