- Amazon is giving you a chance to win Rs 25,000.
- You can participate in the quiz through the Amazon app.
- The winner will be selected through a lucky draw.
Read: BSNL will give Jio a bump, ‘Ya’ plan will get 5 GB of data per day; See details
Users participating in today’s quiz will get a chance to win Rs 25,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. This allows the winner to make bills, recharge and shop from Amazon. Only 5 questions need to be answered to win the prize. The winner will be selected through a lucky draw. Users will need to use the Amazon app to participate in this quiz. This quiz will continue till 12 midnight.
Questions asked in today’s quiz
1. What is an indigenously made vigilante ship that has joined the Indian Coast Guard?
Answer – Patrol Vessel
2. Mount Merapi is the most feared volcano in which country?
North – Indonesia
3. For the first time in the history of the United Nations, Abdullah Shahid has been elected as the President of the General Assembly.
North – Maldives
4. What type of construction is this building representing?
North – Masonry
5. What kind of famous weapon did these soldiers use?
North – Katana
Read: ‘This’ company is offering calling facility with 4 GB data per day, price only Rs 299
Read: Bumper discount on smartphones-TVs-laptops at Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale, see details
Read: TicWatch GTH Launched in India with Skin Temperature Sensor, See Price-Features